It has been a while since I have regularly entered the blog world. It was not a self imposed "fast" or anything like that, just a break from reading and writing in the blog world. But I am back and looking forward to sharing a thought or two.
What have I been doing with this "extra" time?
- Research and writing for our current series through the book of James.
- Research and writing for our upcoming series on Ruth. Can't wait to preach the thing!
- Reading through the book of Daniel to go along with our weekly chapel service for the staff.
- Running - 100 miles over the last six weeks.
- Attended the smokin awesome Northern Hills Men's Retreat.
- Listening to this.
- Laughing at this.
- Considering this. Dan is encouraging me to participate.
- Sleeping more.
- Doing a couple D2S Podcasts
- Eating Less - dropped 17 pounds since the Maui trip.
- Praying more. Not trying to prop myself up here as being super spiritual, but I was challenged recently by a friend about my personal prayer habits. It was a good challenge that I am taking to heart.
The list could go on, but that helps you catch up a bit. I'm back... I think!